Visit xatonline.in choose the tab "Registration" and enter Name, Date of Birth, Contact details and Email-id. A system generated XAT ID and Password will be communicated to you through Email/SMS. Candidate should note down the XAT ID and Password for future communication.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify the same before the final submission.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form carefully and verify the details before the final submission. No changes will be entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidate's Name / Father's Name / Mother's Name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Candidate interested for XLRI Programme(s) can apply through XAT or GMAT.
- Select XAT TEST City. Test City preference can be edited only once before November 30, 2018.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on 'Submit' button.
PAYMENT OF FEES
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee)
– Rs. 1700/- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
Indian Candidates applying for GMP through GMAT – Rs. 2500/-
NRI/Foreign Candidates applying for one or more programmes through GMAT – Rs. 5000/-
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
- After submitting your payment information, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE PAYMENT
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.Non-generation of 'E-Receipt' indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their XAT ID and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
- To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
There is facility to download/print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his / her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
- IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
- CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there's no "red-eye".
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- The Signature will be used to put on the ADMIT CARD and wherever necessary.
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the ADMIT CARD and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch).
- Set Color to True Color
- File Size as specified above.
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size (as specified above).
- The image file should be JPG or JPEG format. An example file name is: image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image dimensions can be checked by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Candidates using MS Windows/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in .jpeg format not exceeding 50KB & 20KB respectively by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using 'Save As' option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 50KB (photograph) & 20KB (signature) by using crop and then resize option
If the file size and format are not as prescribed, an error message will be displayed. While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his photograph and signature. Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Click on the respective link "Upload Photograph / Signature".
- Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo/ Signature file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it.
- Click the 'Upload' button