Applicants should note that registration for XAT 2019 is the preliminary step towards applying to XLRI and XAT Associate Institutes. Applicants applying to XAT Associate Institutes, besides XLRI have to apply separately according to their choice.
Applicants for XAT 2019 can choose to pay online using credit card / debit card / online banking.
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee)
- Once you complete filling the Basic Information a system generated XAT ID and password will be communicated to you through Email / SMS.
- Please quote your email (provided during the registration) and XAT ID for all future communication
- Please ensure that you provide a valid email address and mobile number.
- Please ensure that you use your personal email address only as your primary email address in the application.
- Please add email@example.com as trusted sources in the anti-Spam software of your email. Otherwise, either you will not receive important emails or they will get delivered to your Spam/junk folder.
- Please access your emails regularly and ensure that your inbox is accessible.
- Please note that the XAT ID and password gives you an individual login on www.xatonline.in and on frequent intervals, you need to check for mails from XAT & other associated institutes.
- Please ensure that you give your correct mobile No. to receive SMS alerts.
– Rs. 1700/- Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI programmes needs to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
Note: If you do not receive the registration confirmation mail, with your XAT ID & Password, within 24 hours of signing up, please check your spam/junk folder. If you are unable to locate the email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org citing your primary email id. or call us up on 1800 209 0835 between 08.00 a.m. and 08.00 p.m. ( IST ) if you are unable to reach the customer care executive, please write to
email@example.com. We shall get back to you in 48 hours. (Excluding Holidays)
The exam consist of the following sections:
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)